Pages

12/12/11

Winterblast!

So I debated doing this whole weekend all in one post but because it was just so interesting I decided I'd let y'all suffer through three different posts for this weekend.....Bwahaha >:)
Yep. So this is Friday!

Friday was AMAZING. My church (St. Pats) had a lock in. Its like an amazing sleepover with a bunch of people. So anyways, it wasn't at our church, it was at a community center like 40 minutes away. First, we went to mass, then we were bused a couple of blocks away to the community center.
So, of course, because I have amazing friends, we had the best night, ever.* unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me the whole night. I was really worried I was going to lose it, and if I lost it I wouldn't be getting another one for a very, very long time. I've gone 3 weeks without a camera, and it wasn't fun! So I don't want to have to be without a camera..(; I just didn't get many good pics, but its ok.

Free pizza, pop, candy, ice skating, swimming, "fair hair,(Like from a state fair. Really big with a lot of hairspray and glitter)". etc.
 Thanks Sarah for the pic:P
Everyone loved my hair! (:
Got it curled...! Apparently my hair takes curl really well. Maybe because its naturally curly..?
My friend Shannon..She wanted to go swimming but the pool closed at 1 A.M.


















Shannon and Bob (Aka Maya!)!!!!
Pretending to be models...(:
















I guess that's really it. It was an AMAZING night though.

We ran around the community center, got our hair curled, went ice skating...Went skating again;)


Next year we'll be able to volunteer...We'll be old enough to "watch kids" there or something.
It was the whole night from 6:00PM to 6:15 AM and it was AmAzInG.

No comments:

Post a Comment