Pages

12/18/11

New Years Resolution(s) (early!)

We all know that New Years Eve/January 1st/whatever you want to call it is coming up...But what's your resolution? Many people have told me that I'm only allowed to have one resolution...But I don't really get why.. In school we were told that sharing our goals is actually bad, and it makes you less likely to meet them, but to me it seems that if I share my goals I'm more motivated. So I figured that I'd share my goals here..

1) I'm going to try to master at least one more Western gaming pattern! (:
2) I'm going to try to post on here as often as I can. I'd say every day but that's completely unrealistic with how busy I'm going to be, so I'll go for once a week.
3) I'll take a picture..Every day. It might not get posted on here, but it'll probably be on my other blog (take a look?)
4) Of course, I'm going to keep my grades at A's again :P
5) I'm going to make sections time in swimming! Hopefully my 200 I.M.
6) Survive the end of the world with my End of the World Buddy and my Tango Buddy! (:

So there ya go. That's what my 2012 looks like!

1 comment:

  1. LOL(: Nice ner years resolution(s) haha i know your Tango buddy is Bob but who's your end of the world buddy!? ;D

    ReplyDelete