Pages

12/23/11

Photographer!

If you read my blog you may or may not know that I'm a swimmer. Well not that the girl's swim season is over, I'm still involved in swimming.
The coach of the boy's team, Lynn, needs a photographer because every year she takes all of the photos and videos from the season and puts them into a really cool video that she shows students at the school she works at to recruit them into swimming(:
Tonight is the alumni meet...Which is a swim meet with all of the old graduates from our school! I'm super excited because I've never seen her swim before, but she broke a whole bunch of pool records.
So yes, I will be the photographer tonight at the swim meet. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the photos I take, but I'll do my best to get some really cool shots!

~Merry almost Christmas! (and happy other holidays if you celebrate those!)

No comments:

Post a Comment