Pages

1/15/12

Riding with a Friend

My friend's mom's brother's wife owns horses.
His aunt.
She needed someone to excercise her horses in the winter because she said they were getting naughty and a little fat. She needed an experienced rider to go with her to an arena a few miles away from her house to ride her horses a few times a week.
So she talked to my mom, and we rode on Friday!
It was really cool. I feel like I learned a lot about how her horses ride, because they're trail horses instead of the gaming/cow horse that I'm riding right now in lessons (And that I hope to buy soon!)
The horse's name is Duchess..She's really cute!
It was a half day at school, which was really nice. We got to leave school early, and the barn was about 15 minutes away.
So we lunged her horse, then I got to ride. It was soo fun! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment