Pages

1/3/12

I've noticed that as I get dragged further into the world of horses, I start posting more about that. This blog went from being about the lame adventures of my every day life to the exciting (to me!) adventures of my riding. I don't think I'll change the title, because I'll still be posting about my pretty lame life outside of riding, but I think that as I get into more programs I'm going to start posting about horses more...
I'm going to try to get into a really cool program over the summer with my friend's mom's sister-in-law.
Whoa. That was confusing. It's his mom's brother's wife.
Ok. Not much better.
Anyways, its teaching handicapped kids how to ride. I'm really excited because I think it'll be a great opportunity to spend more time with horses and to do something useful :P

No comments:

Post a Comment