Pages

9/11/11

Great Job!

Congrats to my team on the great job we did at the Packer Invite! We swam hard, and a few people got sections:D (Not me..:P) We ended up in 4th out of 6, which was a little dissappointing, but we did our best, and it was really fun! I swam the 50 breaststroke in the medley relay, the 200 yard IM, and the 100 breaststroke.
I'm super excited for the next middle school meet, because our team has really been improving and I haven't been to one yet this season (well that's because we haven't had any haha) I'm hoping that all three of the middle school captains (me and two of my friends) will do a great job at the meet. Two of us went to the invite, and the other was in the parade.
Speaking of the parade..
Every year our city has a parade and fireworks. I was at the invite for the parade, but I went to the fireworks!
And there was quite a bit of drama which I will have to explain later....
The fireworks were pretty cool though, like always. I was with a big group of people, and we had a ton of fun. There were two little kids trying to dance in the middle of the street because they were blocked off, and it was really cute. They were attempting hip-hop, and, well, might need a few more dance lessons before they dance in public :P

Anyways, I just realized that today is also 9/11. (Happy birthday Hailey!)
I remember it kind of...It was my first day of preschool. I have a picture of me that morning, looking like a cute little pre-schooler with my curly hair and backpack and first day of school outfit..My brother had been born a few months before..I remember how sad people seemed, but I don't think I really understood why

No comments:

Post a Comment