Pages

9/26/11

As Promised...

Here are some absolutely amazinggg pictures of my jumping lesson on Saturday!!! <3

Two new horses at CEC!

 Me and my project pony<3

 Harley and me again:)

I bet you can figure out who this is...:P

 And us again

 Ooh should we do the jump this time?

 Hmmm....
 Yeah! Got it! This is my little fail of a jump..It was actually my third one..The first one NObody was ready for-including me, the camera-mom, the instructor, and probably the horse, too. Harley's a little over-achiever sometimes..(:

 And my beautiful landing!


 Going around again:)

 Cooling down...

 The jump!

 Blanca on a pony! The pony is Moonshine she's so pretty! Blanca is a white german shepherd<3

 The beans! The path next to them is the "racing road" we run on


And that's all..I'll get some edits up sometime. OOH and next Saturday, I might get to do a show! I'm sooooo excited! This Thursday is our first home swim meet and we are gonna do awesome!

Happy belated birthday, Sammy!
Congrats on your win Allison!

One day down, 4 to go..! congrats everybody for making it through Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment