Pages

8/21/11

I Love the Swim Team!

I love the swim team! They are my best friends and I know they'll always be there for me<3 I just got back from an amazing camping trip with them..Go team bonding! :D
Friday afternoon, we went to the high school and got picked up by the bus. There were 23 of us, and we were jumping up and down from excitement. We packed up, and got ready for the 2-3 hour drive.
We all over packed :P we had so much stuff it was hilarious. We had to drag it all to the the campsite, and we set up quickly. My coach chose our tents for us, and I was put with three high schoolers. They were really nice, and it was really fun! That night, we went in the 8 person tent (yeah all 20 of us :P) and we played Dirty Hearts. We stayed up until 1-ish talking.
That morning, we woke up at 9 for breakfast. After breakfast, we got our towels and water bottles and headed out for a hike.
And ohh what a hike it was.
I saw some of the most beautiful views I've ever seen. Unfortunately, my camera was and still is broken, so I barely got any pictures.
After about 2 hours or running and jogging the trails with occasional sprints up hills, we stopped and did dry land-that's why we brought the towels. We layed on them and did 200 crunches, and around 4 minutes of planks. Then we did "killers"-point A to point B to point A to point C to point A to point D etc.
After the dry land, we walked, jogged, and sprinted more.
After 4 hours, we finally made it back. In all, we had gone 8.3 miles.
We got back, ate, then sat and talked in a tent. 2 hours later, we ate hobo dinners, and sat by the campfire. After we ate, we played Dirty Hearts again, and finally fell asleep.
I woke up this morning, and could barely walk :P I'm sooo stiff and sore, but I had SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment